26 March 2021
Hydrogen has the chance to re-shape the energy landscape in Australia as a potentially huge export market, an energy storage solution and a transport fuel.
Whilst a competitor to natural gas in many areas, for the gas industry it also offers significant growth opportunities with boundless potential.
Running alongside ADGO for its 2nd year, Gas & Hydrogen 2030 is all about exploring the opportunity hydrogen creates for the whole gas value chain by analysing the economics, assessing the policies and looking at the current commercial examples and pilot projects.
It’s a must attend day for any gas professional looking at long term, blue sky opportunities.
Why attend Hydrogen and Gas 2030?
- Understand the state and federal policies, regulations and incentives that could help drive the development of a hydrogen company
- Hear from the companies already investing millions in the development of hydrogen based projects
- Examine the commercial opportunities that are available in hydrogen now and what’s just over the horizon
- Analyse how the gas value chain can adopt hydrogen-related projects and innovations that have commercial potential by 2030
- Debate the strategic opportunities and risks from the rise of hydrogen for the gas industry
- Assess the opportunities for existing infrastructure to form the backbone of a hydrogen based economy
- Debate how to bridge two of Australia's leading sectors, gas and renewables - through hydrogen
Hydrogen & Gas 2030 is taking place the day directly after ADGO 2021. Book a three- or four-day pass to attend both events.
If you would like to just attend Hydrogen & Gas 2030, we also have single-day pass options available.
You can email or call us on +61 (0)2 9977 0565 to discuss your booking.
Working on Hydrogen or have any questions?
Get in touch with Louisa Theobald at email@example.com to explore speaking and partnership opportunities